Invisalign is a new system of straightening teeth without the use of conventional braces. A series of clear plastic aligners are utilized to create tooth movement. Moving teeth with removable aligners are not new. However, the computer program, which can generate a series of aligners with small changes is the new part. Invisalign is recommended for orthodontic situations with mild to moderate spacing or crowding. They are virtually undetectable, easy to use and comfortable to wear.
Invisalign is ideal for patients who:
- Are shy to smile because of crooked or protruding teeth (malocclusion)
- Find it hard to brush and floss because of crooked or protruding teeth (malocclusion) or have food accumulating between teeth that are too widely spaced
- Have jaw joint (TMJ) pain or clicking and wake up with headaches due to an improper bite caused by maloccluded teeth
- You prefer to straighten your teeth discreetly and pain-free
What is Invisalign?
Custom made clear aligners that are changed by the patient every 2 weeks that shift the teeth gradually into the desired position. No metal braces. No gum and cheek irritation. Discreet, quick and pain-free! Most people can’t tell that a patient is wearing Invisalign.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Esthetics: aligning teeth will result in a better-looking smile. Patients have more confidence in their smile and esthetics after completing the treatment.
- Better Oral Health:
- So less gum disease and cavity formation than traditional fixed braces aligners can be removed by the patient to brush and floss.
- Easier to brush and floss as well as less food accumulation. Poor oral health can be directly linked to improperly aligned teeth.
- Decreased Jaw joint (TMJ) pain and clicking and associated headaches.
- Prevention of accelerated wear on teeth due to improper bite and alignment.
- Chewing food can improve once the bite is corrected.
- Speech improvement in cases where a malocclusion is causing speech issues.
- 2 Complimentary Simulations of the Results:
- First simulation: to simulate the teeth’s movements into alignment.
- Second simulation: exclusive to Reedley Dental Office is to show the patient what they will look like at the end of the treatment.
- Freedom: the aligners can be removed to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Affordable: Invisalign is covered by insurance plans just like traditional orthodontics. Payment plans also available.
Book your complimentary consultation and simulations today!